What are security doors made of?
In order to have the anti-theft ability, the anti-theft door must go through a complex and strict production process.
2.Door plate embossing
3.Door frame embossing
7.Welding small parts
Precision processes are required：
1. Plate cutting: the cutting process is a very important link in the production of doors. The cutting speed and quality directly affect the production progress and quality of safety doors. In the actual production, it is necessary to select the appropriate circular blade and shearing machine according to the thickness of the plate, so as to avoid over-thickness cutting. The upper blade of the shearing machine is fixed on the tool holder, and the lower blade is fixed on the workbench. Before entering the shearing machine, the angle of the plate needs to be adjusted and fixed by the fixture to minimize the distortion of the plate, so as to obtain a high-quality workpiece.
2. Door plate embossing: according to the designed embossing pattern, the die is made, and the large tonnage(3000 tons, 2000 tons, 1500tons), small tabletop, and high-precision three beams and eight columns hydraulic press machine is used to quickly emboss the cut cold-rolled steel plate or iron plate. Here, high-strength steel such as Q345 or Q235 steel is used for the overall strength of the door. During embossing, the edge ring is used to press the periphery of the plate, and then the desired pattern is obtained by pressing the upper and lower die cores. By changing the mold core, a machine can be used to press a variety of patterns, and the embossing effect is good, the pattern is clear and the three-dimensional sense is strong. The working pressure, pressing speed, and stroke of the three beams columns hydraulic press can be adjusted within the specified parameter range according to the process requirements. The machine has an independent power mechanism and electrical system and adopts button centralized control, which can realize three operation modes: manual, semi-automatic and automatic. TSINFA is hydraulic press machine manufacturer in China. It can realize two pressing modes: constant pressure and fixed range. The operation is simple and convenient, and the hydraulic press machine is energy-saving and efficient.
3. Door frame embossing: use a frame-type gantry hydraulic press with door frame embossing mold to press to get the required pattern. The door frame embossing machine adopts an open structure, which is economical and practical. The hydraulic control adopts the integrated system of the cartridge valve to reduce the dew point. It has reliable action, long service life, good strength and rigidity, and a beautiful appearance.
4. Punching: punch with a 25t, 35t punch press. After the plate is fixed in the punch, the punching process of the main keyhole, side keyhole, handle hole, doorbell hole, side keyhole, and cat eye hole is completed in order to ensure accurate position and accurate size.
5. Slotting: according to the design requirements of different anti-theft door products, the plate is placed on the automatic anti-theft door slotting machine to slot the predetermined position of the hinge of the anti-theft door.
6. Bending: put the door face and door frame on the hydraulic bending machine workbench, press with the pressing plate, select the bending notch, set the stroke, and complete the bending process of the door surface and door frame after several times of repetitions.
7. Welding small parts: electric welding process is carried out for the small parts in the anti-theft door that needs to be preset in the preliminary production, including the hinge fixed plate, upper and lower sealing plate, main lock box, and other parts.
8. Phosphating: the steel plate is put into the pickling and phosphating solution. After degreasing, soaking, pickling, phosphating, and other processes, a layer of phosphating protection film is formed on the surface of the anti-theft door, so as to ensure that the plate will not rust before spraying, so as to facilitate plastic spraying.
9. Gluing: fill the gap between the front and rear door panels with honeycomb paper, fireproof cotton, and other filling materials, and use a multi-layer hot pressing machine to glue the door panel to make it into shape.
10. Plastic spraying: using a high voltage of static electricity, polyester, epoxy, and other polymer coatings are sprayed on the surface of the anti-theft door after phosphating to form a layer of corrosion-resistant protective layer.
11. Transfer printing: spray special “transfer powder” on the surface of the security door, glue, and paste transfer paper. After 20 minutes at 165 ℃, a strong, corrosion-resistant, complex, and beautiful coating layer is formed.
12. Baking color: hang the anti-theft door and send it to the oven in turn for high-temperature color baking, so as to fix the spray and transfer effect, and increase the anti-fading ability of the anti-theft door surface.
13. Cleaning: the anti-theft door shall be thoroughly cleaned, and the residue of the previous process shall be removed, and then the product shall be formally packed and delivered.
At present, the Security door market is in the transition period of “from quantity to quality”. From a macro point of view, under the stimulation of consumption upgrading and urbanization, the market prospect of the anti-theft doors is broad. From the micro point of view, with the continuous improvement of people’s safety awareness and safety demand, beautiful and high-quality anti-theft door products will surely stand out and bring considerable “excess profits” to the production enterprises. As the production basis, the modern and professional production loss line of anti-theft doors will become the “necessities” of these production enterprises.