1. The layout of the whole machine adopts the ram lifting structure, the ram is used for lateral movement, and the lifting platform is used for longitudinal and lifting movement.
2. Configure the universal milling head to realize the universal machining of the vertical, horizontal and front hemispheres.
3. Double auxiliary guide columns are arranged in front of the lifting platform, and the distance between the double guide columns is large, which improves the stability of the whole machine.
4. Configure the CNC system to machine parts with complex contours and cavities.
5. The spindle is driven by servo motor, combined with high and low gear shifting, stepless speed regulation in the gear, wide constant power range, high low speed torque, good mechanical characteristics and convenient operation.
6. It can be processed by multiple processes such as milling, boring and drilling, and is widely used in various machining fields and teaching experiments.
|Distance from spindle nose to table||min||mm||80||100|
|Ivvjaġġar fuq il-mejda||Y axis||mm||650||650|
|Spindle speed range||firxa||rpm||10~1600||10~1600|
|rank||2 ,stepless||2 , stepless|
|X、Y、Z Feed range||m / min||2||2|
|X、Y、Z rapid movement||m / min||6/6/4||6/6/4|
|Qawwa ewlenija tal-mutur||kw||7.5（11）||11|
|X、Y、Z Motor Torque||Nm||15||15|
|Repetitive positioning accuracy||mm||±0.01/300||±0.01/300|
|Max Load weight||Kg||800||1000|